[sc-dev] Re: scel: sclang-help-filters

    S> Does anyone know what the regexps here are for, ostensibly? I did some
    S> grepping through the help files which are included with my build, and
    S> it doesn't seem like there is anything going on that's important. I'd
    S> like to confirm this...

The sclang-help-filters and friends were set up to plug in to w3m's
content-filtering, to aid presenting some ad-hoc html-code generated by
apples html-generator in older help-files.

I think its obsolete now.  Perhaps juts check the current generated
help-files with w3m-el, then eradicate the whole thing.

-adners