[sc-dev] Anti-App-Nappery patch for OS X 10.9

The attached patch should disable appnap for supercollider processes (in paritcular: QtCollider, sclang & scsynth) on OS X 10.9. It will also inform OS X that we require high-quality-and-frequency timers.

- Should still compile against earlier OS X SDKs (tested against 10.8)
- Uses runtime API detection, so it will still disable appnap on 10.9, even if you compile against 10.8

Thanks to Bagong for suggestions and testing! I'll generate a PR once I figure out how ;-)

-Seth