Re: [sc-dev] mavericks + qt + unit lib = sclang crash

Em 13-12-2013 14:56, Rainer Schütz escreveu:

> On 13 Dec 2013, at 14:37, Miguel Negrão
> <miguel.negrao-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> He has osx 10.9 mavericks, qt 4.8.5 compiled from source (wasn't
>> this supposed to fix the mavericks bugs ?)
>
> I have observed als sorts of Qt guis crash a lot on Mavericks with
> 4.8.5. On my system two things let them effectively disappear:
>
> - compiling with sysroot and build target 10.8 - compiling Qt4 via
> homebrew using the —HEAD version (pulls a git version post 4.8.5
> (called 4.8.6) and applies homebrew patches). But this has lately not
> been working any more. Yet official 4.8.6 should be around the
> corner.
>
> If you want to try out, if the build I describe above solves the
> problem, get it here:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7igZrWv7UxdUkRBVzUycVN1YTA/edit?usp=sharing

Hi

Rainer,

Thanks for the info and binary. We tried with that binary but there is
still a crash. Wouter tested it on his mavericks machine but he doesn't
get the crash... something funny is happening here...

best,
--
Miguel Negrão
http://www.friendlyvirus.org/miguelnegrao