Re: [sc-dev] For a more tolerant PlayBuf

One other thing - if you want a 2 channel to play 2 channels of 4 channel file, THAT could be another UGen, and adding a channel offset would make sense as well (give me channels 2 and 3 of this four channel file, for instance). Perhaps take this version if PlayBuf that you have created, give it a new name and add that parameter to the interface and propose that? I would find that UGen very useful and worth the performance hit. Since it would probably mean using less memory in certain situations.
Best
Josh

/*
Josh Parmenter