Re: [sc-dev] Qt Modal windows and sheets

Hi Scott,

I seem to remember this was related to the doubt whether the interpreter is reentrant or not. Perhaps this could be done in a way that does not require interpreter reentrence though. In any case, this should be done with a lot of caution.

Cheers,
Jakob