[sc-dev] Qt Modal windows and sheets

Jakob, probably one for you:

Just been updating some old standalone code which made use of SCModalWindow and SCModalSheet. I seem to recall that these never made it into QtGUI, but I can't remember if that was for a technical reason, or a desire to rework this in a more cross-platform way, or?

It seems in any case like QDialog is capable of providing both app modal and window modal dialogs:

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qdialog.html

This would seem to be generally useful, so I thought I might have a go over the Christmas break. I think probably this should be done in a generic way. Unfortunately 'Dialog' is already taken for the file dialogs.

Any thoughts?