Re: [sc-dev] Towards SC 4

I'm not a programmer guru at all but really, SC vs. Python…
I'm a regular Python user but
SC is *much* more elegant, concise, expressive…

I understand the point but if we want to send emails with SC or similar we can use various tricks…

2c, of course :)

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)