[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [sc-dev] dumpOsc in supernova
- To: sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [sc-dev] dumpOsc in supernova
- From: Tim Blechmann <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 18:47:37 +0100
- In-reply-to: <AE88BCF6DD7948B6A0113D2EA36BDCE1@victorPortatil>
- List-id: SuperCollider developers mailing list <sc-devel.create.ucsb.edu>
- References: <AE88BCF6DD7948B6A0113D2EA36BDCE1@victorPortatil>
- Reply-to: sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130106 Thunderbird/17.0.2
> I think that this already happened and was solved but I cant find it.
> dumpOSC command print stops before finishing in supernova.
hm ... it usually work fine for me ... do you have any reproducer?
sc-dev mailing list
info (subscription, etc.): http://www.beast.bham.ac.uk/research/sc_mailing_lists.shtml