[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[sc-dev] is there any way for sclang to receive OSC on additional ports?
- To: "sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [sc-dev] is there any way for sclang to receive OSC on additional ports?
- From: "Kuivila, Ronald" <rkuivila@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:56:18 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wesleyan.edu; s=feb2012.wesmsa; t=1357822579; bh=DrvWkrTbD+J7BzA6lQ7UPUAc0OussTpAHUT2nQrZkgE=; l=255; h=From:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:Content-ID: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZOQcGdQzi9efQMrP+AtjQ2YT7y3YVmC/dlEKz5ZGJZah5ZtUIGasCCByPAcF+XTNO 7ovD18OtdZEm3PoRkJrKIZLJNdVeJGp34RD0YFVMf9pxu5JQHIO74qsXcx0P45mKv5 h4onVboPISv+TnlE16fCGU+0QzuYU6fbDe/AP7+Y=
- List-id: SuperCollider developers mailing list <sc-devel.create.ucsb.edu>
- Reply-to: sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHN7zHh5mBJGD9Ri0KSSzE2gbFc1A==
- Thread-topic: is there any way for sclang to receive OSC on additional ports?
The subject heading says it all. The lang is hardwired to 57120. Does anyone have a way to receive on other ports as well?
If not, is there any repeater widget that can be used to redirect OSC packets to port 57120?
sc-dev mailing list
info (subscription, etc.): http://www.beast.bham.ac.uk/research/sc_mailing_lists.shtml