Re: [sc-dev] Re: [sc-users] SCDoc doesn't open any more on compile of the latest master branch (OSX10.82)

I haven't compiled scapp in a long time, but trying with Help.gui in a
bare cmdline sclang I get similar problems.

However, after some investigation I've found what is broken: AppClock!
With current master, this does not work:

(
Routine {
    "HELLO".postln;
}.play(AppClock);
)

Running the same on SystemClock works fine.

Why this commit could break AppClock, is beyond my understanding..
unless you changed the order of primitive-initialization calls and in
case this matters.

--
/Jonatan
http://kymatica.com