Re: [sc-dev] Re: [sc-users] SCDoc doesn't open any more on compile of the latest master branch (OSX10.82)

> This is commit 1bae10e6ed0f77077c4cb66aeecb77f83573827e in master
> branch. Looking at the commit, I can't see how it could introduce this
> error.. Tim, will you have a look?

interesting, not at all related to scdoc ... questions:

* does the problem appear when using scapp or scide or both?
* in scapp, does the problem appear when using cocoa or qt?
* does it help to disable the speech primitives? (that's the only
difference between linux and osx without cocoa)

tim