Re: [sc-dev] [scdoc] documenting platform-specific methods

Having such subfolders looked up runtime wouldn't work well with the
scdoc document folders (Classes,Reference,etc), but doing it at
build-time should work fine. So when building scapp, let the build
system install additional helpfiles from scapp/HelpSource, etc. Then
nothing needs to change in the help system.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:07 AM, nescivi <nescivi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hiho,
>
> why not use the same scheme we use generally for frontend and/or platform
> specific stuff?
> i.e. subfolder filtering based on
>
> linux
> osx
> iphone
> windows
>
> and
>
> scide_scel
> scide_scapp
> ... etc.
>
> sincerely,
> Marije
>
> On Saturday 05 January 2013 16:49:58 Jonatan Liljedahl wrote:
>> I guess the best thing would be if scapp has its own doc additions
>> (SomeClass.ext.schelp) that is only included in the installed
>> HelpSource of scapp. CMake could copy them there.
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Tim Blechmann <tim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > jonatan, i wonder what is the best way to document platform-specific
>> > methods? there are a few scapp-only methods which are reported as `not
>> > found' ...
>> >
>> > thnx, tim

/Jonatan
http://kymatica.com