Re: [sc-dev] call-backs, co-routines and inversion of control

So which steps does your commits cover? If it doesn't add or improve
any functionality, I'd suggest putting it in a separate branch instead
of pushing half-finished work to the master branch. This way, someone
can continue working on it later, and it could even be a place for
wilder experimentation and evaluation of this behaviour, since it
doesn't affect the main development branch. There's already a couple
of such interesting branches of experiments in the repo, like my
SubProcess stuff, for example :)

--
/Jonatan
http://kymatica.com