Re: [sc-dev] fast forwarding the server

The only sound one can play at random without loosing information is a rendered sound file (or a synced set of they as in a daw), events are incomplete as audio information in many cases. Why not just to provide a clear interface to render offline with one server while processing rt and playing in other server with the current approach? Just to access a daw looks like the clearest approach to me.