Re: [sc-dev] Re: SCDoc browse/search uses filenames, not titles

Good to hear it worked out. The browse and search pages *does* use the
titles, not filenames.

Yes, the web browser seems to have its own cache which is not affected
by recompiling the lib or perhaps even restarting the IDE.

/Jonatan

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:35 AM, James Harkins <jamshark70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:15 PM, James Harkins <jamshark70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just spent some time fixing the title:: lines in the Practical Guide
>> to Patterns -- previously, the titles were taken directly from the
>> file names, so you would see something user-unfriendly at the top of
>> the page like "PG_Cookbook07_Rhythmic_Variations."
>>
>> I did "SCDoc.indexAllDocuments(true);" and the rendered pages show the
>> new titles, but the Browse and Search pages show filenames instead of
>> titles.
>
> Hm, never mind, after reloading the browse page, now it's showing the
> new titles.
>
> I thought it would have reloaded since I even recompiled the library,
> but that wasn't sufficient.
>
> Anyway, no bug report :)
>
> hjh

/Jonatan