Re: [sc-dev] win32 priority

Tim,

From what I have been reading it seems that

pthread_setschedparam sets the base priority from policy (SHED_OTHER or SHED_FIFO for example)
and another numeric parameter which must be combined with policy.

If this is the case it is similar to win32, policy would be as PRIORITY_CLASS
and priority as THREAD_PRIORITY but PRIORITY_CLASS affects to all
the threads in the process and thats why it needs the process handle (not thread handle)

If I could understand the precise intention of the functions I could made a proposal
for win32

victor