Re: [sc-dev] atomic, priority, semaphores

>> * you are using functions that require the use of Windows.h, but without
>> including it.
>
> It must be included elsewhere because I dont get complains. Should I include
> it in semaphore_win32.hpp?

yes

>> * there are several TODOs
>
> most of them are related with failure reporting . To emulate behaviour
> I cannot see how is it done in semaphore_posix.hpp (which just asserts )
> or from the others that dont seem to do anythig on failure

ok

> the other TODO is for timed_wait where
> milliseconds should be absolute_timeout - now and I am not sure about from
> where getting now

it would be best to move to c++11 and use chrono for that ... maybe just
leave it out for now ...

> I dont know against what origin should I do the patch. Is there any nova-tt
> github?

good point ... should move to github, will require some cleanups of the
submodules first ... for now use
git://supercollider.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/supercollider/nova-tt

tim