Re: [sc-dev] atomic, priority, semaphores

* you are using functions that require the use of Windows.h, but without
including it.

It must be included elsewhere because I dont get complains. Should I include it in semaphore_win32.hpp?

* there are several TODOs

most of them are related with failure reporting . To emulate behaviour
I cannot see how is it done in semaphore_posix.hpp (which just asserts )
or from the others that dont seem to do anythig on failure

the other TODO is for timed_wait where
milliseconds should be absolute_timeout - now and I am not sure about from where getting now

I dont know against what origin should I do the patch. Is there any nova-tt github?

victor