[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[sc-dev] Re: [sc-users] Re: [ANN] SuperCollider 3.6.2
- To: sc-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [sc-dev] Re: [sc-users] Re: [ANN] SuperCollider 3.6.2
- From: Stefan Nussbaumer <stefanus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 20:57:37 +0100
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: SuperCollider developers mailing list <sc-devel.create.ucsb.edu>
- References: <CAAuBga1Pe1My-P7ha0o2Feii_P=kKaLKT3mjien19GdmRu4=Jw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <554C8BC0-22AA-45B1-B008-4E6A23B8AA30@blauwurf.info> <50DB01C3.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Thunderbird/17.0
Am 2012-12-26 17:25, schrieb hbeere:
FYI, however, SC 3.6.2 with *no* IDE isn't working. It won't even launch on
my machine, but immediately crashes. Not too big of a deal for me, as I
typically use the IDE now, but just reporting this for completeness' sake.
Crash log is below . . .
i just uploaded a new build for sc 3.6.2 without ide (resp. with the old
scapp-editor) on sourceforge. hopefully this is working on older
machines (core duo) too. sorry again for the inconvenience.
sc-dev mailing list
info (subscription, etc.): http://www.beast.bham.ac.uk/research/sc_mailing_lists.shtml