[sc-dev] Re: [sc-users] Re: [ANN] SuperCollider 3.6.2

hi all,

i've just uploaded a new build for osx, addressing the issues reported here in this thread. this build has so far been reported to be working by Michael Zacherl (i hope it does...). i seem to have built with sse4 support which isn't available on older core duos. the new build has also been done using the boost-libs shipped with sc rather than my system-wide installed onses, installed with macports. this seems to have made the resulting sc binary quite a bit smaller.

i hope this will finally solve the issue. please report to the mailinglist if you experience any problems.

thanks, stefan