Re: [sc-dev] atomic, priority, semaphores

> We had previously worked three changes that were only in my local
> repository -1:was to let atomic be included by commenting #define
> BOOST_LOCKFREE_NO_HDR_ATOMIC Is this worthwhile? How should be done
> properly

wait for boost 1.53, which has several fixes for both boost.atomic and
boost.lockfree

> 2:was to set realtime priority (I dont know if it is important)

it is needed, but i was confused, which version you ended up using.

> 3:was to implement win32 semaphores which I think that incremented
> stability and that I send you as file semaphore_win32.hpp and has
> worked for me.

let me have a look again (btw, patches are much nicer to deal with than
just files, as they can be applied with `git am')

tim