[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [sc-dev] pre 3.3 additions
- To: sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [sc-dev] pre 3.3 additions
- From: blackrain <blackrain.sc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 05:21:15 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=ZMNr+cipA8KE9faFt4aCjrPxrAgBhL47n2tYcKUtkaw=; b=jTHAtJUWSFaaWG3odgJ9Dm4IInacvUWlm+KxVIlpxUgTrsyyOvCf6nESH267K1f6K6 ZaI+lHiHWT4Mu4rdLcaYBSvwlEDjhgQdWJcTBFHojoP03RpNWT01arsxYfdaC62dJO4G GGO+tnyHPPNoqwUO7Z9bE3MSrbPITxSaouvXs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=v18aylo2Pj8uE0rR21mD2gUsNTK/mFKR9hGuB4SxCFmoMvcIC+XNwAT1sQSvEDlKgN L5rDMAutr3eFPeKSG0bZvzpjeILGjjUNjkV5nk0JmAcAzBDtftrGFcjID+HLjSs48AYw Y3tVmi7ca5WM6bAGs6SrZ7/lbQ7Bs+yPqtrRY=
- In-reply-to: <80FE650A-DCE2-4183-9E42-3481846B9E0F@xxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: SuperCollider developers mailing list <sc-devel.create.ucsb.edu>
- References: <301df63c0812232310x6e59f360m2f4090620342ea4e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <80FE650A-DCE2-4183-9E42-3481846B9E0F@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Scott Wilson <s.d.wilson.1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 23 Dec 2008, at 23:10, blackrain wrote:
>> I would like to know if the interface to Scott's modal dialogs has
>> been cleared so I can adapt my dialogs and alert panels code to that
>> and post a patch that complies.
> I have the sad feeling that you and I may be the only ones who actually care
> about this. ;-)
kind of but then, the dev list was not always that enthusiastic.
these are the kind of features that sit there till ppl ask about them
at the usrs - how do I make a sound file previewer, so I can browse
dirs? hey I want a window that asks before going on etc etc.
in all honesty, all of this, my main interest heads towards making my
day a bit simpler; so I dont have to keep patching to be in sync, fun
fun fun =)
merry xmas Scott and everyone of you.
sc-dev mailing list
info (subscription, etc.): http://www.beast.bham.ac.uk/research/sc_mailing_lists.shtml