[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [sc-dev] SCTextView bugs
- To: sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [sc-dev] SCTextView bugs
- From: blackrain <blackrain.sc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 00:56:13 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=x7vdGDbDQNwP1bgvox6zoPzo6zq3Mo/buh3IKXTpu+A=; b=DOAvuLos7Bskf2jUnUux8JKQqsfdHBH5EgHwnEsuvCcMHtxjKOnlb+VFPNvflDsDMs FpEYCVuAcFTfZ3Kwd4W9laoTw3UMMmtNgAgqev34p9mysRObWjejbBWcnuTMgnS/SpZw uDHNszx91zbPT/BwT+44Gp4LXtNko3lM+WakA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=LuQLfjJwb+Na0MbhWIxoJme7+jHXAqxr1lbiCFlBdtJCo3qQctAf4ftKMAHBLP45PE 5NtJle2DqRFWo5IXs+S6i9wOzM5Sq+lPO70ARDXmtcE08hYpl14XuCcEayL67cVWHlIe uB+3uA6Mmam6e/qlzW7m6sez1/OSRnhjVBl+4=
- In-reply-to: <474E8AD7-2CC6-461A-97E6-D991C20F0C51@xxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: SuperCollider developers mailing list <sc-devel.create.ucsb.edu>
- References: <D6136837-342B-4C6F-BFBF-ADCC30725B37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <474E8AD7-2CC6-461A-97E6-D991C20F0C51@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-sc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey Scott and all,
I believe that's my fault in some part.
if I recall right (would have to scroll thru th archives), when felix
asked about this, I sent a patch w/o the line you mention being
I realized mins later and posted about it but the first patch had
already been commited.
I didnt fix it cuz I forgot and the issue was left there.
thanks for taking care of that.
On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Scott Wilson <s.d.wilson.1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 23 Dec 2008, at 16:37, Scott Wilson wrote:
> Execute the following, scroll down, and then click on the post window. The
> text view scrolls back to the top and the scroller disappears.
> Also it often seems to happen the text view doesn't wrap correctly, and the
> text is hidden behind the vertical scroll bar.
> w = SCWindow.new("Text View
> Example",Rect(100,SCWindow.screenBounds.height-400, 520,300)).front;
> t = SCTextView(w.asView,Rect(10,10, 500,200));
> t.open("Help/Help.html"); // load an html file
> Okay, the following diff seems to fix the first bug, and maybe the second
> one too.
> Index: /code/SuperCollider/Source/app/SCCocoaView.M
> --- /code/SuperCollider/Source/app/SCCocoaView.M (revision 8262)
> +++ /code/SuperCollider/Source/app/SCCocoaView.M (working copy)
> @@ -355,7 +355,7 @@
> mLayout.bounds = mBounds;
> [mScrollView setFrame: SCtoNSRect(mLayout.bounds)];
> - [mTextView setFrame: SCtoNSRect(mLayout.bounds)]; // not needed - br
> + //[mTextView setFrame: SCtoNSRect(mLayout.bounds)]; // not needed - br
> // [mScrollView setBounds: SCtoNSRect(mBounds)];
> // [mTextView setBounds: SCtoNSRect(mBounds)];
> Seems br was correct! Not only not needed but messing things up.
> I'll commit if there is no objection.
sc-dev mailing list
info (subscription, etc.): http://www.beast.bham.ac.uk/research/sc_mailing_lists.shtml