Re: [Sc-devel] garbage

Thanks Scott... that gives me some ideas.

Best,

Josh

On Feb 28, 2008, at 12:28 PM, <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I /swear/ this used to be implemented in Object:doesNotUnderstand on the lang side, but it looks like it's now under the hood, in PyrMessage.cpp.

Probably faster that way anyway.

- Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: sc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Josh Parmenter
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:29 AM
To: sc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Sc-devel] garbage

That sounds interesting as well... I'll have some time later today to see if it is possible to store the uniqueMethods inside the class that is using
them as well.

What I can't immediately figure out though is how an Object knows to look
for a uniqueMethod at all... I can't seem to find where an object even
looks at the Object:uniqueMethod array... I'll dig.