Re: [Sc-devel] When integers go bad

Well that's fine, but initially I was just wondering if it was by
design or by accident, because Octave/Ruby/others insulate their
integers against that weirdness. My guess would be that the CPU
overhead needed for that insulation wouldn't be popular in SC, so I'm
OK to live with it if that's the design.

But it's interesting to discuss this topic. I don't think it's
entirely fair to dismiss this thread as "bickering", I wouldn't call
it that (yet).

Dan