Re: [Sc-devel] When integers go bad

My feeling is, it's well known where the math primitives live, so if
you want a difference in behavior, write the code and post a diff so
we can see if it's worth it. I don't see the value in bickering about
it further :)  ... just show me some code that works. Propose
something, then we have something that's really productive to discuss.

Sorry if this is too blunt.... not a good day at work. I shouldn't
take it out on you folks...
hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world