[Sc-devel] Adding help links can turn a HTML to an RTF?

Hi -

Slight weirdness. I'm writing a HTML helpfile in my external lib (i.e.
not in the main help tree). I open the HTML file in SC, and use
Cmd+Shift+L to add a cross-link to the "FFT" helpfile.

Now, having added the link, Cmd+S to save no longer works. I can
choose Cmd+Shift+S ("save as") and the dialogue box has "RTF" format
selected. I can change the option to "HTML" and overwrite the existing
file, that works fine.

But it seems like Cmd+Shift+L is flipping the document's state from
HTML to RTF somehow?