Re: [Sc-devel] stand-alones

great James... I'll take a look (I browsed last night and couldn't figure out where this was).

Thanks,

Josh

On Feb 24, 2008, at 10:42 AM, James Harkins wrote:

That's odd because I see this in the source (in static void sc_InitCompileDirectories(void)):

if (!sc_IsStandAlone()) {
sc_GetSystemExtensionDirectory(gSystemExtensionDir, MAXPATHLEN);
sc_GetUserExtensionDirectory(gUserExtensionDir, MAXPATHLEN);
}

So perhaps sc_IsStandAlone() returns the wrong value?

Maybe do a debugging scprintf in sc_InitCompileDirectories to find out what's being done?
hjh