Re: [Sc-devel] [commit?] many patterns storeArgs

writing automatic tests is really a good thing. If I only could figure out how it works. Following the helpfile does not give a valid test, somehow. I guess it is unclear to me what the *testClass method is supposed to do: I thought every method that starts with test_ is evaluated?

lately since I've been trying to get a new sc thing to work and encountering so many bugs I've developed a kind of rhythm. every bug I do a unit test and then expand it to find any larger case where it might have happened. and i ask myself how could I have detected and fixed this before it reached the annoyance stage. (I had a pattern fail to save)

--

.