Re: [Sc-devel] 3.3

Hi Josh,

You're right that everyone's done really well with 3.2, it's a really
great release in lots of ways (also a lot of the accompanying stuff:
the quarks, swingosc, psycollider, have all reached a really good
point).

One point I'd like to make: 3.3 should be a LONG way off. I think we
can happily live with 3.2 as the official "stable" release, plus the
bleeding-edge svn version, for a while. For example, 3.3 DEFINITELY
shouldn't come out before the book comes out!

Dan