Re: [Sc-devel] RC6 is up...

No problem Chris,

Like I said, I will re-check in the changes after tagging and packaging is done.

Thanks,

Josh

On Feb 19, 2008, at 3:34 PM, Christopher Frauenberger wrote:

Sorry if I messed up the code base this late, my changes were
entirely in the Port Audio section, hence only affecting the Windows
build. The timing issue was one of the most fundamental bugs in
PsyCollider and I felt it really should be solved for 3.2.

Anyway, as PsyCollider had to catch up on other versions quite a bit,
I guess its fair PsyCollider 3.2 is released a day later or two.

Chris