Re: [Sc-devel] RC6 is up...

2008/2/19, Click Nilson <clicksonnil@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Many thanks again Josh.
>
> OK, I'm still confused myself about how you download the hidden files

Can't be done without activating the release AFAIK

> or
> indeed, activitate them officially from the sf interface.

The interface is a total bastard - but you have to navigate your way
into the release, find a dropdown menu for "Hidden" vs "Active",
change it to "Active" and then press the save-changes button.

> We can go ahead
> and make RC6 available for download and testing, but we're pretty much out
> of time on all this, so I think just checking it today and confirming it is
> wonderful would be nice.
>
> So if you find major bugs, hide them under the carpet for this week? ;  )
>
> No, say, of course...
>
> r7351 is the candidate, also for a Windows SC3.2 compatible build.

Oh yes, forgot to tag this RC. Now done. Here's how, for future reference:

svn copy -r7351
https://supercollider.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/supercollider/trunk
https://supercollider.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/supercollider/tags/Version-3.2rc6
-m "Tagged release 3.2rc6"