Re: [Sc-devel] RC6 is up...

Many thanks again Josh.

OK, I'm still confused myself about how you download the hidden files, or indeed, activitate them officially from the sf interface. We can go ahead and make RC6 available for download and testing, but we're pretty much out of time on all this, so I think just checking it today and confirming it is wonderful would be nice.

So if you find major bugs, hide them under the carpet for this week? ;  )

No, say, of course...

r7351 is the candidate, also for a Windows SC3.2 compatible build.

best,