Re: [Sc-devel] URGENT: testing needed!!

in scel

Document.implementationClass
->
ScelDocument

a = Document("background", "'hardly see anything");

i don't see any problem with scel
i don't have sced installed
i think sced should be part of the distribution ...

nescivi wrote:
And
Document.implementationClass
?

sincerely,
Marije

On Feb 18, 2008 7:06 PM, nescivi <nescivi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is weird...

What does
Document.current
post?

sincerely,
Marije

On Feb 18, 2008 7:02 PM, John Glover <glover.john@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

sclang now starts up ok, but I still get this when booting the server:

ERROR: Message 'sceld' not understood.
RECEIVER:
   nil
ARGS:
CALL STACK:
        DoesNotUnderstandError:reportError   B77819B0
                arg this = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
        Nil:handleError   B6F229C0
                arg this = nil
                arg error = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
        Thread:handleError   B7781440
                arg this = <instance of Thread>
                arg error = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
        Object:throw   B7783270
                arg this = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
        Object:doesNotUnderstand   B777F000
                arg this = nil
                arg selector = 'sceld'
                arg args = [*0]
        Interpreter:interpretPrintCmdLine   B7934CB0
                arg this = <instance of Interpreter>
                var res = nil
                var func = <instance of Function>
                var code = "s.boot;"
        Process:interpretPrintCmdLine   B7781380
                arg this = <instance of Main>