Re: [Sc-devel] RC5 SoundFile inspect leads to segmentation fault on linux

sorry SwingOSC was not runing but sc should not crashing

Dan Stowell wrote:
Can't reproduce here (Xandros Linux, SwingOSC 0.59). I get an
inspector GUI appearing. I've tried this in two cases: one where the
desired soundfile does exist, and one where it doesn't exist. In both
cases a GUI appears.

What system are you on, and what version of SwingOSC? Do other GUI
things work for you?

Best
Dan