Re: [Sc-devel] URGENT: testing needed!!

Document.current gives

ERROR: Message 'sceld' not understood.
RECEIVER:
   nil
ARGS:
CALL STACK:
	DoesNotUnderstandError:reportError   B6F51760
		arg this = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Nil:handleError   B6F09250
		arg this = nil
		arg error = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Thread:handleError   B6F0A710
		arg this = <instance of Thread>
		arg error = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Object:throw   B77ADF70
		arg this = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Object:doesNotUnderstand   B6F08AD0
		arg this = nil
		arg selector = 'sceld'
		arg args = [*0]
	Interpreter:interpretPrintCmdLine   B7965110
		arg this = <instance of Interpreter>
		var res = nil
		var func = <instance of Function>
		var code = "Document.current;"
	Process:interpretPrintCmdLine   B6F53FB0
		arg this = <instance of Main>