Re: [Sc-devel] URGENT: testing needed!!

Hi,

sclang now starts up ok, but I still get this when booting the server:

ERROR: Message 'sceld' not understood.
RECEIVER:
   nil
ARGS:
CALL STACK:
	DoesNotUnderstandError:reportError   B77819B0
		arg this = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Nil:handleError   B6F229C0
		arg this = nil
		arg error = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Thread:handleError   B7781440
		arg this = <instance of Thread>
		arg error = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Object:throw   B7783270
		arg this = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Object:doesNotUnderstand   B777F000
		arg this = nil
		arg selector = 'sceld'
		arg args = [*0]
	Interpreter:interpretPrintCmdLine   B7934CB0
		arg this = <instance of Interpreter>
		var res = nil
		var func = <instance of Function>
		var code = "s.boot;"
	Process:interpretPrintCmdLine   B7781380
		arg this = <instance of Main>