Re: [Sc-devel] Recording Directory

I thought the backwards compatible not breaking any tutorials
location Dan selected of the recordings directory in the application
folder itself is fine for 3.2.

As you say, those who want it in a 'Music' folder in their home
directories can set the classvar themselves.

Nick,

The reason Dan wanted to leave it the way it is was because there were so many opinions on what to do, not backwards compatibility or tutorials. Everyone agrees that it is best to move it out of / Applications, the argument was over where to put it in users' home directories.

I'd like to see the change made for 3.2. Given this and the things I mentioned in the other email, do you still have a problem with it being committed before RC5?

Ryan