[Sc-devel] UI.shutdown [from sc-users] SC3.2 rc4 now available

Moving this to the dev list. You've missed the deadline. If you can
persuade the devs in general that it merits a new RC or a patch before
release, then that's up to you, but we're now in a phase where the
program should be frozen and only changes to helpfiles are made.
Otherwise, the user testing of rc4 will be worth a lot less than it
should be.

Dan