Re: [Sc-devel] Server windows (and Volume sliders)

Setting volume to 0 db works correctly for me in sc3.2 rc3 (synth dies as expected).

Cmd-period is also working for me in sc3.2 rc3 - volume remains the same but the node ID gets swapped out.

// before cmd-.
s.queryAllNodes
localhost
NODE TREE Group 0
   1 group
   3 volume_amp_control8

// after cmd-.
s.queryAllNodes
localhost
NODE TREE Group 0
   1 group
   2 volume_amp_control8

Do you and thor have different versions of the code? I'm simply not seeing the problem here, even in a fresh install, minimal extensions, of rc3 as of last night.

hjh