Re: [Sc-devel] Server windows (and Volume sliders)

ugh... There seem to be a number of things that are now broken with the slider... if the amp is 0 db, the synth doesn't die (which means now that when the slider moves again, there is a failure message which looks bad)... in addition, there is the problem thor just mentioned below that I think has to do with the XOut... but I really can't tell...

It looks like the changes that are causing problems are in the Volume class.

Can whoever made these recent changes please take a look at your changes and see if these can be fixed back to how it used to work? Or make it work? Sorry - I just can't exactly follow what is going on in Volume anymore. I can look at it tomorrow if needed, but I'm fried tonight.

-Josh