Re: [Sc-devel] Server windows (and Volume sliders)

I'll look at it tonight.

Josh

On Feb 5, 2008, at 3:13 PM, thor wrote:

Hi all

I'm sorry to be conjuring up this thread again, but I think there is
a rather
serious design mistake in the volume slider.

Cmd+period messes up the set volume. The next time a synth is run, it
does not have the volume that has been set.

My situation is this:
I'm testing various things in SC and playing audio in another app so I
lower the volume on the server. I change the code and run it again but
it then runs on full volume even if the slider is down.

So either the slider should move up to 0 on Cmd+period or (better)
the synth would start on the set volume.

thor