Re: [Sc-devel] [sc-users] extensions overwriting

The quarks on my win box might be a bit out of date.

Who else is using Scale? Grepping the quarks directory turned up your
class, and only one other occurrence of "Scale" (as a literal string,
not a class).

It correctly identified the source file, btw:

// after the run
~classes['Scale']
--> [ D:\svn checkouts\quarks\cxpatterns\Scale.sc ]

BTW, what's up with Conductor in svn? I tried to update quarks locally
but it choked on some of those files (sorry, don't have the error
handy, might try again tonight).

hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world