Re: [Sc-devel] [sc-users] extensions overwriting

On Feb 4, 2008 11:17 PM, James Harkins <jamshark70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Never mind. It needs a lot of work to be useful. :(

... which is now done. Quite a bit trickier than I thought, but it
will be a useful utility going forward.

Still a couple of odd bugs (some "unmatched bracket" exceptions in
files which, of course, compile correctly -- possibly due to some
weird corner cases with string literals and escaped characters), but
this is a useful preliminary result.

At some point I'll make a Quark out of it, and then you can just
invoke it as a class.

(Note, I worked out a lot of the bugs in Windows, then switched the
pathMatch stuff back to POSIX-style. So this is not really fully
tested but it's pretty close.)

hjh

DUPLICATE CLASS BoxGrid
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixi\ixi classes\BoxGrid.sc
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixiViews\classes\BoxGrid.sc

DUPLICATE CLASS JInTC_ThumbStick
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\JInT\JInTController.sc
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\JInT\JInTController.sc

DUPLICATE CLASS MIDIKeyboard
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixi\ixi classes\MIDIKeyboard.sc
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixiViews\classes\MIDIKeyboard.sc

DUPLICATE CLASS Grid
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixi\ixi classes\Grid.sc
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixiViews\classes\Grid.sc

DUPLICATE CLASS Box
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixi\ixi classes\BoxGrid.sc
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixiViews\classes\BoxGrid.sc

DUPLICATE CLASS MIDIKey
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixi\ixi classes\MIDIKeyboard.sc
	D:\svn checkouts\quarks\ixiViews\classes\MIDIKeyboard.sc

DUPLICATE CLASS GridNode

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx