Re: [Sc-devel] Propose: 3.2rc4 later today

sounds good... I'll do an other RC tonight (5pm, West Coast US Time). I have also finally figured out how to fix the APF bug. So I'll do that and commit a helpfile.

Once again, if you are in the middle of finishing something up, just drop me a line. Actual packaging will probably start around 5:30 or 6:00. But if I haven't HEARD anything by 5pm, I'll consider the current version the one to go.

Josh