Re: [Sc-devel] schedBundle dies if server.latency == nil

fixed, thanks.  there were a few places that needed to be protected against that.

I'm now using 0.05 if there is nil latency.
(it does a just in time bundle send, so there has to be some time)

that was exactly the kind of thing where it needed a week before somebody tried to do something that I didn't try.