Re: [Sc-devel] Propose: 3.2rc4 later today

yes, you are quite right.
so if we decide the candidate fails, then we try it again and tag a new version.

now I get it.

so I think we SHOULD be committing all these small fixes to svn without worry.
the release candidate should be checked-out and built from the tagged version that you set aside.

and we should continue to check in things in the main.

but we also should avoid checking in additions or potentially complicated changes.