Re: [Sc-devel] Serious bugs in Buffer :loadCollection and :sendCollection

On 5 Feb 2008, at 04:07, James Harkins wrote:

On Feb 4, 2008, at 6:08 PM, Scott Wilson wrote:

Well, argue if you like. My memory is hazy, but I think I meant
index, in keeping with the 'multichannel is your responsibility'
policy of these methods. I think it was a cut and paste thing when I
wrote the doc.

The counterargument to this is that basically every other buffer method goes by frame, not index. I think there's a strong argument to be made against introducing confusion by having just a couple of rebellious methods in there :)

In my original reply I said I thought keeping it as startFrame was better.

S.