Re: [Sc-devel] Propose: 3.2rc4 later today

I have no problem with fixing bugs. Though new functionality at this point would be strange.

Happy to have RC4; I also suggested holding off committing because of the need to test, but only following Dan's advice on release candidates. Perhaps to discourage last minute additions? But of course, a whole bunch of bug fixes have suddenly appeared...

anyway, thanks Dan, let's go ahead with RC4 and commit patches for the problems identified.

best
Nick