Re: [Sc-devel] single sample feedback

ok, I see. I haven't applied many of the patches floating around so far, if others are like me I think it holds back testing until the final showdown of patches..

But fine with me, I'll keep posting diffs.

Well no, we don't need to commit fixes in order to test them. But I
might have misunderstood Nick's suggestion, I'm not sure now.

I have fixes (see my Buffer message) which I would commit but I'm
waiting for discussion first.

Dan

2008/2/4, Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 sorry, I don't understand - we need to commit the fixes for testing
 them? I assumed that the holding back refers to interface changes.

 .